Sanlorenzo SX88 awarded “most avant-gard yacht” at World Yachts Trophies 2017 in Cannes
Sunday, September 17, 2017 8:44 PM
On the occasion of the World Yachts Trophies 2017 dedicated to the best yachts on display at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2017, Sanlorenzo SX88 was awarded most innovative model of the year.
SX88 (27 meters) is the new revolutionary crossover yacht designed and built by Sanlorenzo, such an innovative model in its technical and environmental solutions, in its exterior and interior design that the international committee created a specific category to include all her features: the “most avant-gard yacht” award.
SX88 is a model containing different “Firsts” by Sanlorenzo, a Copernican revolution based on some unique and distinguished keys that make the yacht original and innovative:
• Grp hull and carbon fibre superstructure
• Semi-displacement hull tested in the Wageningen (Holland) tank test to optimize the performances in the different speed range, up to 23 knots
• Open stern to fulfil the different functions of garage, beach club, and sport activity area
• Two main deck layouts: open space or owner’s cabin
• One steering position on flybridge, that can be closed and air-conditioned
• Advanced building process made on the open hull
• Highest environment sustainability attention thanks to the use of low impact materials and process.
SX88 will be exhibited at the Genoa International Boat Show from 21 to 26 September 2017.