Solaris Power 52 Open
Solaris Power 52 Open, debut at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2023
This innovative model, 16.20 metre long, contains and enhances all the qualities of the SP range.
Since 1974 Solaris focuses its design approach on seaworthy performances, its boats being conceived for the yachtsman who wants to sail in safety and comfort in any sea condition.
The deep V hull and the star-shaped bow of our range help a soft passage through the waves keeping the deck dry even in choppy seas.
The architecture, by Brunello Acampora of Victory Design, includes features that are unique when compared to other open cruisers.The Solaris Power 52 Open offers optimal comfort and stability, and excellent performance both in displacement and when planing.
Within the extended deck layout you shall find the innovative C-shaped sofa looking astern with a symmetrical full-size sofa.
Alternative options consist in two settees facing each other, or a single C-shaped sofa looking forward.
• the deck layout and the interior are the most spacious for a boat of this size;
• the T-top is large enough to offer a generous shaded area;
• fold-out bulwarks that can be opened for enhanced enjoyment of the cockpit;
• the higher bulwarks guarantee better protection of the cockpit;
• the width of the midship beam makes for better stability both in movement and at anchor --
no need for stabilizers;
• the garage is so roomy that it can accommodate even a Williams tender;
• the stern platform is quite large for a boat this size and it's equipped with a lifting system
capable of handling heavy and cumbersome water toys;
• the layout of the engine room is exceedingly functional and is equipped with top-quality
• the noise level is very low and there are no vibrations;
• soft passage through the waves and a dry deck even in choppy seas;
• optimum stability both under sail and at anchor;
• low fuel consumption makes for greater range and low CO2 emissions;
• faultless performances both in displacement and when planning;
• easy handling in harbour thanks to versatile joy stick.
Since 1974 seaworthiness has been Solaris's first priority, and the hull shape is the most important
factor towards it. In these last few years the sailing performances of the Solaris Power range have
been unanimously extolled by yachtsmen, journalists and nautical experts. The hull in this new 52 is
a further step forward in the hydrodynamic qualities of the range.
The Roomiest Interior for a 52-Footer
Inside, this model offers the kind of spaces one could only find in much larger boats. This is due to the special shape of the bow which allows to move the midship beam more forward -- unlike arrowshaped hulls with their pointed bows, with their midship beam moved back -- which devoted the larger volumes to the engine room.
This new 52 offers two layout options inside: either a double stateroom plus cabin for one crew, or three cabins: two staterooms and a twin-bed cabin.
The interior has been designed very rationally; it is furnished in a restrained elegant style offering the best comfort and functionality.
The best token of the quality of this range is represented by over 70 customers who, in the last year, have chosen one of our boats-this notwithstanding a higher price versus our competitors.
Length overall: 16,20 m
Waterline length: 14,83m
Beam: 4,95 m
Draft: 1,19 m
Approx. light displacement: 17.700 kg
Approx. load displacement: 21.500 kg
Fuel capacity: 2.000 L
Water capacity: 550 L
Engine: 2 x Volvo Penta D6 IPS 650
Engine (optional): 2 x Volvo Penta D8 IPS 800
Max speed: 30 kn (IPS 650) 35 kn (IPS 800)
Cruising speed: 24 kn (IPS 650) 27 kn (IPS 800)
Cabins: 2 (+ 1 Optional)
Max persons capacity: 12 people
Design: Brunello Acampora, Victory Design
Solaris Power in-house team