ETF 26, complete presentation of the teams and their boats
Thursday, May 21, 2020 8:32 AM
These days, scheduling a season in ETF 26 has been a real challenge. After weeks of discussions, patience and thinking... the whole ETF 26 Class team has risen to this challenge and while respecting the health and economic constraints imposed, the 2020 season promises to be one of the most beautiful, both in terms of its calendar and the quality of its line-up!
Internationals sailors such as Billy BESSON and John GIMSON are doing us the honour of joining us to compete with the specialists of the series. The level promises to be very high!!!!
Complete presentation of the teams and their boats to follow very soon...
Program 2020 :
- Training at the ENVSN / Port-Haliguen from June 3 to 5 and July 8 to 10
- Warm-up in Carnac from August 28 to 30
- The National in La Rochelle from September 10 to 13
- The Spi Ouest France in La Trinité from September 24 to 27
- Pro-Am at ENVSN / Port-Haliguen from October 9 to 11
Even if this year regattas will take place in France to manage cost and logistical challenges, the objective is maintained: to develop the ETF 26 Class into an international series!
While waiting to get back on the water, we are happy to share this good news with you.
The ETF 26 Class Team