The first Sirena 58 Coupé world debut at Miami Yacht Show 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020 8:46 AM
• Luxury boatbuilder debuted the first Sirena 58 Coupé in Miami (February 13-17, 2020, Miami Yacht Show)
• Sirena Marine’s stand is located on Biscayne Bay at Sea Isle Marina, IWS Ramp B, Slip 16, 16A - 16B
• General Highlights of the new 58 Coupé:
- Lower air draft for ease in navigating coastal waters and low-clearance bridges
- Single-level unified deck from the aft cockpit forward to the helm
- Light and bright salon space, with optional dual sliding sunroof panels and unobscured visibility in all directions
- Maintains Category A vessel capabilities, strength of build and flexibility of interior op-tions
• Highlights of the Sirena 58 Coupé Miami Boat Show display model:
- Show model features Sirena’s optional three-stateroom layout, which includes a pair of double cabins located amidships and a bi-level owner’s suite in the forward master state-room.
- Private master suite offers entry from the pilothouse as well as the foredeck lounge.
- Additional layout features include en suite heads for each stateroom.
Sirena Yachts is proud to announce that their all-new addition to the fleet, the Sirena 58 Coupé, made her public debut at the 2020 Miami Yacht Show at Biscayne Bay’s Sea Isle Marina.
The 58 Coupé is the direct result of Sirena’s response to customers who have expressed a prefer-ence for an “express” style yacht. Sirena’s existing 58 is already the most successful yacht in the builder’s portfolio, and according to Sirena’s Director of North American Sales, Constantinos Constantinou, “This yacht is for anyone looking for a sleeker exterior profile or for couples who prefer not to have a flybridge but do admire the build strength and design details in Sirena’s exist-ing 58.”
The hull and superstructure design is credited to legendary naval architect, Germán Frers and fea-tures a contemporary plumb-bow design, modest freeboard, and a fast-displacement hull that pro-vides for substantial vessel range (exceeding 850 miles) at lower speeds of 10 knots, while still capable of top speeds in excess of 26 knots.
The Coupé version augments the existing 58 lineup by providing a vessel with distinct characteris-tics, such as a lower air-draft, a unified interior space on the main deck, and a light and airy inte-rior imagined by famed Italian interior designer, Tommaso Spadolini.
Constantinou is confident that the 58 Coupé will find a wide and receptive audience throughout the Miami Yacht Show, which is perfectly tailored to prospective buyers that seek this vessel’s unique combination of quality, style, size and performance. “While we are confident in all of our layout options for customers,” he says, “we are particularly happy that this three-cabin arrange-ment will garner attention among North American buyers.”
With its unique forward owner’s stateroom, the bi-level suite is a showpiece in vessels of this size, offering owners access to the main pilothouse or a private entrance to the foredeck lounge. Inter-esting for owners who want to accommodate guest in owner-caliber accommodations, the 58 Coupé is also available in a twin-master lower deck layout.
Another important distinction is found on the main deck of the Coupé. Sirena aimed to unify the natural division between the aft deck and the salon and pilothouse bulkhead. “Without a staircase to the bridge,” Constantinou says, “We were able to take advantage of the additional room by re-engineering salon entry doors in order to increase the on-board space. The 58 Coupé’s galley spans the entire beam of the aft bulkhead.” The galley itself is upgraded by the extra square foot-age in the form of additional countertop prep space and additional under-cabinet refrigerator and freezer.
With a clever four-panel door that opens almost entirely, the space from the pilothouse through to the transom is open and at a single level. A shaded aft deck, by virtue of an overhang as well as an electrically-controlled sunshade, makes inside-out living the true benefit in this new design. Says Constantinou: “We feel that for those customers who don’t need a flybridge, this coupe ver-sion of the 58 offers the best of both worlds: inside-out living and incredible flexibility, both in the accommodations spaces as well as the yacht’s overall performance.”