Invictus Yacht keeps evolving and reveals the Capoforte collection
Thursday, January 21, 2021 2:14 PM
- The new collection includes all the models of the X range - from 19 to 28 feet - with a new and strengthened identity
- The new SX200, ready to be launched in March, will join the Capoforte collection
Invictus Yacht never stops. The Italian shipyard, after the recent success of the TT460 flagship, is continuing the expansion and optimization of its ranges. The result is the creation of the Capoforte collection, which includes all the models of the X range (19 to 28 feet) that can be recognised by their traditionally elegant aesthetics and the carefully designed ergonomics.
These features make them particularly suitable for family relaxation but also for recreational fishing.
The collection’s name, Capoforte, wants to bring to mind the image of a timeless, fascinating location, a solid fortress, a guiding beacon and landmark; a headland that stands against the waves and, lastly, a sunny Mediterranean location, which evokes an exclusive and truly authentic Italian elegance.
The Capoforte models will feature new stylistic elements:
• the introduction of the new Capoforte logo;
• the cockpit will still be available in ivory/cognac color, with the inclusion of new fabrics characterized by a braided leather effect;
• four very popular colors available for the exteriors: Blue Whale, Personal White, Dark Shadow and Attack Grey;
• in the CX, SX and FX models, the consoles will be “Sunset Gold” (matt pink gold), combined with cognac-tinted details;
• the CX series will be available only in the high handrail version.
The new model SX200, ready to be launched in March, will join the Capoforte collection.