British Virgin Islands: 2020 BVI Spring Regatta Postponement
Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:53 AM
Tortola, British Virgin Islands: In light of the statement made by the Government of the Virgin Islands on 13 March 2020 regarding measures being taken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the BVI Spring Regatta Board has been instructed to postpone the 2020 BVI Spring Regatta and Sailing Festival as a matter of public health and safety.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and the event will be rescheduled when it is prudent to do so, and Government protocols permit. Everyone is encouraged to take every necessary precaution given and adhere to measures in place until the situation has improved. Updates will be published on our website at www.bvispringregatta.org as information becomes available.