Summer 2017 10 reasons to visit Porto Montenegro
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 1:47 PM
Porto Montenegro, the Mediterranean's leading yachting homeport and marina village, offers many amenities, including the largest superyacht berth in the world and the fantastic 5-star Regent hotel, and is located in the stunning UNESCO-protected Boka Bay.
But there are even more factors that make Porto Montenegro the hottest destination of this year: from a variery of luxury shopping options and a 64-metre pool to the Naval Heritage Museum and first-class service like the breathtaking Regent Porto Montegro Hotel and its all new oustanding residential units about to be delivered next July 2017.
10 REASONS TO VISIT PORTO MONTENEGRO
1. The Shopping From swimwear to evening wear, shoes and accessories, Porto Montenegro’s luxury shopping village features brands such as Cartier, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dior, Dita, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Gucci, La Perla, Ralph Lauren, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford,Valentino and so many more. Not only are there Ready-to-Wear and Resort collections, but there are also many limited-edition pieces on offer.
2. The pool No summer in Montenegro is complete unless you have spent an afternoon at the 64m infinity pool. Atthe foot of the pool, there is a summer restaurant, whichprovides a menu of poolside classics with an Italian twist, delicious cocktails and international wines.
3. Regent Porto Montenegro Hotel Regent Porto Montenegro brings a blend of grace and grandeur to these glittering Mediterranean shores. Its dazzling building and gardens hold the essence of the region’s location and culture, its style reminiscent of grand Italian palazzos, infused with Regent’s world-renowned hospitality
4.The sailing Boka Bay is the largest Bay in the Adriatic and offers amazing weather conditions for sailing; more than 200 days of sun a year, combine this with the very deep, still waters and interesting wind patterns, making for champagne sailing conditions.
5.The restaurants Porto Montenegro has a great selection of restaurants and cafes they offer everything from traditional local cuisine to Italian, Mediterranean and Asian, fine dining to relaxed eateries. Everyone is sure to find something to tantalise their taste buds.
6.The Views Often referred to as the southernmost fjord in Europe but actually a sunken canyon, high mountains that bend around the coastline, plunging directly into the azure sea, the awe-inspiring beauty is truly spectacular. You should definitely bring your camera,as there are plenty of places for great pictures!
7. Central to the best attractionsLady of the Rocks, Old town Kotor, Budva, Solila Nature Reserve, Lady of Mercy and The Island of Flowers are a short trip away from Porto by either boat or car.
8. Platinum Night Club Platinum is great for those who come alive at night and looking for a place to dance the night away. Smart decor, a serious sound system, top barmen and plenty of live entertainment make this a welcome addition to the village, but don’t worry its far enough away from the hotel and residences that you can’t hear a thing.
9. The Navel Heritage MuseumReflecting the area’s rich maritime tradition, the NavalHeritage Collection is housed in a beautifully restored building and showcases over 300 artefacts, from Yugoslav submarines to the diaries of Montenegro’s Princess Ksenija. Themed exhibitions are displayed throughout the year in addition to the permanent collection pieces; for many though, the star attraction remains the P821 submarine standing proudly across the street from the NHC building.
10. The Service You are guaranteed to experience world class service at Porto Montenegro, whether you are staying at the 5-star Regent Hotel or Residences, at the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club, any of the Restaurants, The Naval Heritage Museum or if your child attends Knightsbridge International School, you matter to all the staff and it truly shows!