Electromechanical trim tab systems UFLEX e ULTRAFLEX
Friday, November 10, 2017 11:30 AM
Electromechanical trim tab systems
Featuring electropolished stainless steel planes and low consumption, high speed, composite actuators, these tabs are built to last in the most demanding sea conditions.
Uflex trim tabs have been specifically designed for easy installation using a quick connect bracket-actuator, requiring only one small hole per tab through the transom. The patented transom mounting bracket encapsulates the wiring to ensure protection against any wiring damage.
Two versions are available: MTT systems for standard installations and MTC systems for compact installations.
- Tab bracket with ball joint (patented)
- Prompt and easy control with the innovative use of a joystick (patented)
- Auto-line up: automatic flap re-alignment function
NaviTech™ steering system
Taking the latest technology from the automotive industry, Ultraflex has combined Electronic Power Steering (EPS) used in the most popular cars in the world with the latest mechanical steering helms and M90 Mach high efficiency steering cable to deliver unprecedented performance.
- 100% Balanced steering – Port to Starboard / Starboard to Port
- Silent Operation
- Integrating Monitoring System
- Consistent steering assist trough al vessel speed range